As you prepare to celebrate another holiday season, you're also likely preparing for ways to acknowledge your clients and customers for their loyalty. Gifts are always a nice way to express your appreciation, but a handwritten note of thanks is a valued addition because it shows how much you really care.
To help you express your thoughts (and put them on paper), we've assembled this list of examples of business thank you holiday card wording. These sentiments not only say, "Thank you for your business," they also say "Happy Holidays" and more. Dig in and find the phrasing that best serves your needs—or take bits from several to make your own unique greeting.
Business Christmas Cards Wording
1. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you this year. May you have the merriest Christmas and the happiest New Year ever!
2. Thank you so much for being such a great customer. May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
3. With warm appreciation, we wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.
4. There's no better time to tell you how much your business means to us. Thank you for being a great customer. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
5. The nicest thing about this season is telling our customers and clients how much they mean to us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thank You Holiday Greetings for Business
6. From all of us to all of you, thank you for your business. May you experience a joyous holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
7. Wishing you and yours the very best during this holiday season.
8. To our friends and valued customers, thank you so much for your business. May your holiday season be cheerful and your New Year blessed.
9. Sending you our sincere gratitude at this joyous time of year. Have a happy holiday season and a wonderful New Year.
10. It's been a pleasure to work with you this year. Here's to a wonderful holiday season and a delightful New Year ahead.
11. Wishing you the very best this holiday season with blessings for a fantastic New Year.
12. With warm appreciation, we wish you and yours a happy and healthy holiday season.
13.Thank you for your business—now and all throughout the year. May you have a festive holiday and a happy New Year!
14. Your business means so much to us all year round, but at this special time, we want to say: Thank you and Happy Holidays!
15. With genuine thanks, we wish you the very best holiday season. We look forward to serving you again in the New Year.
16. With much gratitude, we wish you a happy holiday season!
17. Thank you for your business this past year. Enjoy a festive holiday season.
18. During this joyful holiday season, we want to sincerely acknowledge those who have made our progress possible. Thank you so much for your business.
19. With great joy during this holiday season we say: Thank you for your business.
20. There is no more fitting time to tell you: Thank you for your business. Here's to a happy holiday season.
General Business Holiday Cards: How to Say Thank You
21. It's the season of giving and we want to give thanks to you and your business.
22. 'Tis always the season to say how much your business means to us!
23. At this special time of year, we want to reach out and say how much you mean to us. Thank you for your business.
24. Wishing you joy and happiness during this festive season and always. Thank you for being a great client.
25. In the spirit of the season, all of us at Simply Written send a heartfelt, handwritten note of thanks.
Create Your Own Handwritten Holiday Greetings
Sure, it's the most wonderful time of year. But amidst your regular workload—plus the office parties and celebrations—you and your team have to put in extra work. You need to tell your customers and clients how much you appreciate their business. That means a gift selection, packaging, mailing, and a handwritten note of thanks. If you have hundreds or even thousands of holiday thank you messages to write, well—you've got a lot of work to do. We're here to help.
Simply Written uses our very own patented handwriting technology to mimic the natural variations of handwriting. The end result is a handwritten message that looks like real handwriting. You're not selecting a font, you're choosing a handwriting style that best fits your needs.
Eliminate the difficulty of writing your holiday thank you cards by hand and save time and money with digital handwriting. We'll help you throughout the entire process, from selecting a style to picking out the proper stationery, to printing and mailing your final holiday thank you greeting. Let's get started! Contact us to get your holiday thank you campaign off the ground today.