The holiday season is almost upon us and for many businesses that means it's time to start sending holiday cards to your clients and loyal customers. The benefits of sending holiday cards are fairly obvious including showing appreciation for your existing business clients, enhancing business relationships, and attracting new customers.
For many businesses, the task of choosing and sending holiday greetings can be overwhelming. This year, forget about buying bland, generic cards in bulk or spending days writing your custom messages by hand. SimplyWritten.com has a better way to send customized holiday wishes to everyone on your list. Using digital handwriting and a holiday card service, like Simply Written, can simplify the process and provide premium quality cards without the hassle. We can even mail the cards via USPS first class mail for you.
For smaller lists, you can build your order right through the website, or contact our Sales Team for special savings on orders larger than 1,000 cards.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when creating your holiday wishes:
- Start with High-Quality Cards: Visit the Simply Written design gallery to view the available templates, or you can easily create your own design for a unique personal touch.
- Update Your Mailing Lists: Be sure your names and addresses are current. Add new contacts and remove anyone who is no longer with the recipient's organization. Make sure you have up to date address information on file for each of your recipients.
- Hand write and Sign Your Cards - or make them think you did!: This may seem overwhelming but a digital handwriting service like Simply Written makes it simple. Just choose a digital handwriting font that replicates your writing style and insert your custom message.
- Be Sensitive to Traditions: If you know which particular holiday a client celebrates, it's great to include specifics. If your sending to a group, or unsure, we recommend using more generic greetings like "Season's Greetings" and "Happy Holidays". See the list of holiday greetings below for inspiration.
- Mail Early to Avoid the Rush: You don't want your card to arrive after the holidays and most businesses remember the first cards they receive the most. Get ahead of the rush, by working with Simply Written now instead of waiting and taking a chance of being late.
Our Favorite Holiday Greetings:
We've put together this helpful list of perennial favorite greetings that you can use this holiday season.
- Season's greetings from your friends at [company name].
- We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy Holidays from [company name].
- Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success in 2017.
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- Happy holidays and best wishes for a wonderful new year.
- Best wishes for a joyous holiday season and a happy new year.
- Seasons Greetings. May your holidays be merry and bright.
- Warmest Greetings of the Season and Best Wishes for Happiness in the New Year.
- All of us join in saying “Thank you” and wishing you a Happy Holiday and prosperous New Year!
- Best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness, and success.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year.
- May your holidays be filled with unforgettable moments of happiness, laughter, and good cheer.
Expanded Holiday Greetings:
- We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.
- Seasons Greetings. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we extend our very best wishes for a happy holiday season.
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season and our sincere thanks for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
- The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
- The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you season's greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with prosperity.
- Thank you for giving (us) the opportunity to work with (you) this year. It has been an honor. We wish you a happy holiday season and a new year filled with prosperity.
- As the year ends, we think about all we are grateful for, including our relationship with (you). Happy Holidays and thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
- During this holiday season, we remember special customers like you and wish you all the happiness of the season.
- Best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and our sincere thanks for your brand loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
We encourage you to add your favorite holiday greeting in the comments area below. Thank you and of course, Happy Holidays.